- If work, home or play takes you to the Loveland area, you may be glad to know that Associates in Family Medicine is nearby.
- To better provide people in the booming I-25 and Highway 34 area with primary medical care, Associates in Family Medicine has teamed up with Poudre Valley Health System to open Foxtrail Family Medicine—just one block south of Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Dr. Anne Siple completed her residency at the Mayo Clinic and joined the staff of Foxtrail Family Medicine in January of 2009. Dr. Siple cares for people of all ages but especially enjoys working with young families.
- Foxtrail Family Medicine offers the same full spectrum of family medicine as the other Associates in Family Medicine locations, including pediatric and adult care, as well as obstetrics. And with convenient access to Medical Center of the Rockies’ advanced diagnostic, imaging and medical services, Foxtrail Family Medicine’s location is a valuable asset.
- Current patients can take advantage of the new Loveland location, thanks to Associates in Family Medicine’s practice-wide upgrade to electronic health records and practice management software. Allscripts Enterprise EMRallows staff to confidentially access patient information from any of the six Associates in Family Medicine offices.
- Foxtrail offers comprehensive family care—for infants, children, moms-to-be, adults and seniors. Foxtrail is conveniently located just south of Medical Center of the Rockies and west of The Outlets at Loveland.
- Call today for an appointment! 970-619-6900
- Dr. Ann Davies, MD will join the Foxtrail staff in October of 2010 to replace Dr. Bradley Schnee who is returning to Baraboo Wisconsin. Dr. Schnee and been instrumental in establishing this new clinic and is returning to Wisconsin for family reasons. We wish him great success with his new practice and he will be missed by patients and staff.
- Foxtrail Family Medicine
1625 Foxtrail Drive
8 a.m.-5 p.m.