We offer educational classes to promote the health and well-being of you and your growing family – before, during, and after childbirth.
This is a six-week series designed to prepare the expectant mother and her coach for labor, delivery, feeding and early newborn care.
• Labor – signs & stages, breathing, positions, and more
• Hospital Birthing Center tour
• Newborn care
AFM Mommy and Me Class
As a new mom, you are invited to attend our AFM Mommy and Me classes designed to increase the comfort level, enjoyment, and support for mothers and their newborns during the postpartum period
• Feeding Your Newborn
• Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Body Image for Mom
• Newborn Sleep Patterns
• Parenting Your Newborn
• Postpartum Emotions and Relationships
Introducing Solid Foods: A Baby-led Approach
Discover how easy the transition from milk to family meals can be for your baby, and how to provide a foundation of healthy eating habits that last a lifetime!
• What is “baby-led weaning?”
• When is baby ready for solids?
• What to offer first, how to begin, and what to do to be successful
• Developing healthy eating habits for baby and the entire family
• And More