Welcome to Obstetrical care at AFM!
Did you know that family physicians from Associates in Family Medicine perform hundreds of deliveries at Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies every year? We specialize in providing personalized care for the entire pregnancy, from the first prenatal visit to the delivery in the hospital.
What to know
We are always there for you
- We want you to feel free to call your provider’s office and speak with your nurse or physician for any question or concerns you may have during your pregnancy.
- AFM’s Urgent Care is there for you during off hours and weekends. We are open every day from 8AM to 8PM with limited hours on national holidays. Please call (970) 204-0300 with pregnancy concerns before arriving. Yes! There is a doctor on call 24 hours a day (that handles obstetrics) if your provider is not available.
You are unique in your pregnancy
- Every woman and every pregnancy is unique. The care you receive through AFM will reflect this.
You will receive high quality, personalized care
- Unlike many expectant mothers, you will have one primary physician to care for your obstetrical needs. The majority of our OB patients are able to have the same physician perform the delivery that has cared for you and your baby during the prenatal visits. Through this, you will develop a close patient/doctor relationship.
Our providers are there for the entire family
- Not only will your physician be there for you throughout your pregnancy, they are also available to take care of your child after they are born, as well as the entire family. It is very comforting having one physician know your family and your health care needs.