Website Associates in Family Medicine, P.C.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Reliability a must.
- Full-time employees must be available to serve AFM patients 4 ½ days per week during operating hours of the clinic; including rotating to cover evening and weekend shifts about twice a month. Also rotate between the clinic to the contact center.
- Opening and closing the front office. Rotating to be the late person that closes at least once a week.
- Greet all patients at the front desk with a smile. Check in and check out patients and collect payment if necessary.
- Accurately enter or update information in computer system.
- Provide clinic information to patients.
- Accurately schedule/cancel appointments for patients.
- Forward triage calls.
- Ability to deal with patient complaints including disgruntled or unhappy patients. Behave in a calm and professional manner.
- Knowledge of medical/legal protocols regarding HIPAA, etc.
- Scanning, Faxing and accurately file paperwork
- Accurate reconciliation of payments
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearing working environment.
Other duties may be assigned.